Saturday, December 26, 2015

Oil Pulling Discovery/Challenge

This morning I came across one of my YouTube Subscribers vid of Oil Pulling and I thought to myself  "oil pulling, what the heck is that"? Now this is a channel I subscribe to due to its topic of natural hair & beauty 'but of course' I'm like oh great! Now what new hair method step this is lol....only to discover that oil pulling is a natural based method for hygiene of the oral bodies using coconut oil etc. I just explained this to my son who just happened to wake up and shared this vid with a small convo on how I'm interested in challenging myself to try this out starting with a 3 day experiment to gradually work to a 30 day experience. I'm just tryin to be Real'istic is this journey expo. Here's a few other vids I checked into regarding oil pulling. #joinme #lego #whosdown #oilpulling



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!