Friday, October 23, 2015

Rest In Peace My Friend Dajaun Thompson

My friend I was just thinking of you the day before yesterday while coming across your Myspace profile that dawn on me "that I didn't have you on Facebook" and just found out that you're gone. As I now, was just about to reconnect with you just shows that time is freaking limited and doesn't cease to nobody and nothing. Wow man! I am speechless.... I hoped that we were soon going to be reconnected. We never got to that photography shoot that we talked about. Much love and respect to your family and friends. My heart is saddened right now and feel some sort of way. You will be missed. Your friend with love Quanessa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!