Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Keep It Moisturized

To help me get back on my natural hair care, this is how I now have my hair products laid underneath my vanity.
Liquid section: The Salon Care Applicator bottle is my oils mixed together, the two hot pink spray bottles also have mixed oils (one for my daughter and I) and the purple and green ones is just H20. I recently purchased the smaller pink spray bottle and after using it, it worked so much better than the big pink bottle so I had to buy two more (the green one for my son).
Oil section: Jojoba, Coconut, Castor, Hemp (unused), Avocado, Argan, Olive and Almond.
Cream section: Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk (A), Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (A+),Cantu Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream (A), Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer, Marc Anthony Curl Envy and Marc Anthony Stretch (A-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!