Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Opened Eyes

That abuse that we're no longer a victim of... you opened my eyes.
You opened my eyes to alot.
To alot of things.
To alot of things that I didn't see how it had to bring
Experiencing more heart ache and pain, hurt and ashame, dissapppointment of my decision making.
Good ones and Bad ones that my duaghters and sons.
My daughters and sons had experienced.
The things I once told myself I'm not going to allow that.
That abuse 'that does not define us.
That abuse 'that says I gotcha YOU!
That abuse no longer am I, would I, have an excuse
An excuse for covering the abused.
That paper cut my heart like a......TO BE CONTINUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!