Saturday, May 31, 2014

So I know I've been MIA for about a month :(. So here's an update. I braided my youngest daughters hair for her 12th birthday since her BC this January. It grew out quite a bit. I also retouch the front braids of my oldest daughters hair. A couple of weeks ago I went to my local Hair Supply store and me and who I thought was the owner was chopping it up for an hour lol, we would have been still talking if a customer didn't come in. Oh my! I think I forgot her name...ummm I think its Lupe. Those who knows me well knows Q doesn't like bad customer service. I give this lady two thumbs up, 5 stars and a praise for helping her customers by providing the upmost respect, info and follow up on products. I gave her some insight on being a natural addition to what she was learning from other customers. My regimen and products that works good for me and ones I would eventually try out. Here's some samples she gave me in exchange for reviews☺.  So I washed and conditioned my natural. I must say I ♥ my natural kinks and all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!