Saturday, May 17, 2014

I Rocked My Afro Puff

Trying to get ready for my bbf I had to shampoo my hair and from my previous blog stories I didn't want to do them and I didn't have the time for the one hour hair twist. So I did something that knew I was going to dred later on, but because of the third hair type in my head...4c I was left to blowdry my natural. I didn't want to put the heat too it so what I did was put it on a low setting to try it out and during the process I felt it too be cool, easy than I thought to pik through with the attachment. By the way I shampooed my natural with the HASK that is in the previous blog with pictures...I did not condition this time around because of my time allotment. The style I rocked was a afro puff So my bestfriend came over and its been solong since we've physically connected. I didn't get to take a picture of my "Rockin Afro Puff" after I did my blowout on ONLY COOL SETTING.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!