Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Coping with my past....


Since the crime in March and June 2013 on me and my children, I've been having a hard time getting over the feeling of letting my children down and having them experience bad things that a child should be protected from. Looking for help via www. to help me cope with my past experience of childhood, young adulthood and marriage.

Quote of today to live by day by day.
  •  Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control:now
  • Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!