Wednesday, July 31, 2013

GOING "NATURAL" JOURNEY

So this morning along with many other things that starts your day, I decided to twist my natural and cut off straight ends that was a result of my previously pressed hair ends. My children are asleep and I'm about to watch this movie call Kiss the BRIDE and eat some cake that I baked on Monday (that will be another blog post sometime this week lol). Picutres coming soon on my hair twisties later until then I'll see you later.

First week of December I deep condition my hair after shampooing with Dr. Miracle's Cleanse & Condition Deep Conditioning Treatment and covered head with a thermal conditioner cap by Urban Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!