Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DISCONNECTED....SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!

Okay so today is July 10th and right now I have a lot of different thoughts and emotions of being afraid to live my life the way I vision and me not being afraid of the one thing that I allowed to bring me down emotionally, physically and
The way I vision my life is to live faithfully in the Lords willing to do HIS will, to better myself spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.  I am this beautiful, caring, unique, xubatiant, bossy, friendly, good listener with my heart, fun, goofy and spicy chic. Sadly to say over the period of three years I've been disconnected from some of my good qualities inpersonalities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! If you’re diggin’ the blog, you may enjoy receiving NEW POSTS! Subscribe down below!